28 november 2008

I have had my first class...

....I don´t know if it was "first class"....but very fun...and very creative!


I made a pattern of these make-up bags and tried to show my friends how to make them.
And there was a creative mess, a very creative mess. But we had a lot of fun and some of the girls will come back next week and finish their creations. Must remember my camera then....

Yesterday it wasn´t my friend, only one picture was okey (or not), but the only I can show....


Three of the girls, there are three more somewhere....thank you everybody for a nice evening...

Later today I will post about a competition....starts today and ends on Christmas Eve...welcome back!

Helena

5 kommentarer:

Simone de Klerk sa...

Wow, love your make up bags! Isn't it fun to have a creative mess day day, even though it can make me nervous. Have a lovely weekend. Looking forward to the competition you're starting!

Betsy sa...

I wish I were in your class.

Anonym sa...

Hej. Jag tror det gick utmärkt på din första kurs. Söta små väskor dina elever fick göra. /Anne-Marlen

Unknown sa...

The bags are beautiful.

Myra sa...

Lovely make-up bags! 8-)