03 november 2008

Wow! What an angel!

I´m feeling so happy and surprised. What an angel, today is my lucky, lucky day!

When I opened the parcel I found this letter, written on angel paper....


My angel is Cheryl from Australia.

This is the first one I found in that parcel, how beautiful, really love it, and need it...

.... and look at that perfect stitchery, and the colours and.....wow!

Here is the second one, a needle case with that cute angel stitchery, wonderful!

Number three, this cute little bag with lovely stitchery and lovely fabrics!

I didn´t stop with that, here comes number four, a big one, what a pin cushion, so gorgeous!

This little cat was number five, he´s very cute, do you see the button?

I also got these fabrics, lovely......

......and buttons, I love buttons!

Can you understand that I think I must be the luckiest girl in the world.... what an angel!


Thank you very, very very........much, Cheryl!!!!!

In my last post I promised a picture of my Christmas angel, this is how she looks today:


Still some stitchery left!


She has golden hair.......
Enough for today, now I have to go back to my beutiful gifts and just enjoy them. Once again, thank you!
Hugs from a lucky one,
Helena

11 kommentarer:

Shakerwood sa...

My first comment on your post! You do such beautiful work. I haven't seen where your angel patterns are available yet. When they are, I want them all! And I know a lot of people in my part of the United States that would want them, too.

Shakerwood sa...

My first time commenting on you blog. Your blog is wonderful and your work is beautiful. I haven't seen where your patterns are available yet. When they are, I want them ALL. And I know a lot of people in my part of the United States will, too.

Unknown sa...

Wow lucky you to get all these things from your swap Angel.

May Britt sa...

You are one lucky girl. What a wonderful angel gift.

Lycka är ~ Onnea on sa...

Oooh lucky you..so beautiful gifts!!
I bet you keep looking at them over again :)
Have a good day!
~Marita~

Sarah sa...

Oh my you have ben spoiled!!!

LOve the angels coming along... She is beautiful.

Simone de Klerk sa...

Waht a great angel swap presents! Love the Christmas angel you are making :O) Hope you're feeling better!!!

Ali Honey sa...

Cheryl excelled herself....lucky you. The smile on your angel's face is so lovely!

Betsy sa...

you are a lucky girl but your gifts are well deserved. You also send beautiful work out. Enjoy them.

Noémia sa...

You may say that. You are a lucky girl! What a wonderful surprise and a kind Angel you have! :)

Christine sa...

Beautiful gifts ... I think the pincushion and bag are my favourites.