19 mars 2009

Swap time!

I´m participating in three swaps; Four Seasons Quilt Swap, Easter Swap and Spring Swap.

My project for the Four Seasons Quilt Swap, a monochromatic quilt, is finished. My swap partner likes brown and that inspired me to make this tree, even if it´s not "springy" at all. Just a label on the back side and then it will be sent away....somewhere.....secret!!!


The Easter project is about half done and I can give you some sneaky peeks.....


The Spring thing is still only in my head, but here I talk about flowers.....and colours.......

I know I´m quite busy with these projects and have to go back to work....


See you,

Helena

6 kommentarer:

Dawn sa...

Your tree quilt is beautiful! Can't wait to see more of your sneak peek...

Joy sa...

Love the tree quilt ... your quilting is just gorgeous!!! Can't wait to see more of the Easter swap project ... looks very interesting :o).
Hugs,
Joy :o)

Anonym sa...

Your tree is beautifull. I think your swappartner will be very pleased with it. I'm looking forward to see your easternquilt.

Noémia sa...

I'm working in a project to the Spring swap very similar to your tree!I will show you latter.

Anonym sa...

really beautiful work :) you are welcome to look over to my blog to :)

Simone de Klerk sa...

Such a lovely quilt, Helena. Very soft in color. Look forward to your Easter swap project!