02 april 2009

Thank you!

(Painted by my mother)

I will start this post with a big

Thank You

for all your orders.

I have already sent a lot of patterns all over the world. Couldn´t have dreamt of it, it´s so fun and exciting.

But there have been some questions that I will try to answer.

Yes, my web shop is open. Just click on the side bar or here.

My web site is, however, still under construction. I´m working hard on it and I hope I will finish it soon. But you can already buy my patterns.

This week I will enclose a free stitchery pattern to all orders.

No shipping costs will be added to the prices.

************

Here by me in the south of Sweden we have the most beautiful spring weather, sunny and warm. Can´t believe it after a long boring winter......
And there are spring feelings in my studio too. I´m working on my Spring swap project, but it´s a secret one and I can only give you a sneak peek.....

I cut out these....

....pieced green and white squares together....

....and together it looks like this by now. Next step is adding a border and then quilting.....

Don´t forget my give away in the previous post.

Happy stitching,

Helena

7 kommentarer:

Dolores sa...

I love your spring swap project. The colours are very pretty. Thank you for showing us a bit. There is one lucky person getting a lovely item made by you.

Lizzan sa...

Grattis till din shop! Roligt att du fått rull på det redan!! KRAM Lizzan

Anonym sa...

It so nice to hear that your shop is a big success. You deserveit, because you are very talented. And I already love spring swap project

Karen sa...

Sounds like things are going great with your new adventure...Your Spring project is looking very nice. I love the combo of colors;)

Mistea sa...

Congratulations on the sales so far - wishing you many more. Love the look of the project you are working on, gorgeous colours and design. Enjoy the weekend

Jenny sa...

I love your Mothers work. Does she sell her paintings?

Noémia sa...

Your mother paints very weel!
I love your Spring project, I'm curiouse about it! :)