01 juli 2009

Look what I finished yesterday!

Yes, I finished them yesterday, late evening, but still June....so they have been added to the OPAM-list. I finished a pin cushion too, a few days ago, but I can´t show that yet, a secret gift.....

We painted our out door furniture a couple of years ago, and since then I have planned to sew cushions to make it look more cosy....I purchased the fabric early this year.... and yesterday was the day.....I think I´m satisfied with the result.

From the left over fabric I cut 4" squares, enough for a small quilt or a table cloth....just a fast and simple one......maybe tomorrow......or another day....or year :)

Take care,

Helena

9 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Those are great, and those fabric squares, yummy....

RG sa...

Helena,
Your cushions and your 'spot' look so lovely and inviting :D

RG sa...

BTW, wishing you a Happy Birthday...hope it was wonderful!!

Mona sa...

Nydelige stoffer du har skåret opp. Flotte puter også.

zigzago sa...

The cushions you made are beautiful and so are the colors. Renata.

Chookyblue...... sa...

the cushions look great on your seat.....

Karen sa...

We'll be calling you the 'Pillow Lady'...very nice;)

Noémia sa...

So nice! Lovely work and good colours combination! :)

Lynne sa...

Hi Helena,
Love the cushions, I've been doing some Spring cushions, but I haven't finished them yet. You've been very busy with the dresses haven't you? They're gorgeous!
A belated Happy Birthday to you and I hope your foot is soon feeling better. Enjoy your trip to Germany.
Tschus!