28 augusti 2010

Bad day......


.....but a solution at last, I hope....

Hard work, my website is finished. Just had to log in and publish it on the server....that´s what I thought, but no. A message from the internet provider: not available anymore, please sign up for our webhotel , just pay a lot more money....... %&x!"x%&x=x"# (words that you don´t want to read).
When we signed up for that account that web server thing was included, not anymore but still the same price...not OK.

But when I calmed down a bit, we discussed the whole thing and I think we found a solution.
I have to wait a couple of days, until September 1th, but that´s OK if the internet provider gets no more money from me......

Take care and happy stitching,

Helena

2 kommentarer:

Sandi sa...

Oh, that is not fair!!
Looking forward to seeing your new website. :)

EvaLena sa...

Bad days comes and goes, That's life.........gillar din sida.
ha det gott