06 februari 2011

Grandma´s Roses


No, it´s my mothers work. But her "name" is always grandma (mormor) in our family.
She has always drawn this kind of roses and these two motifs are made especially for this quilt.
I finished the stitcheries this autumn and started with the blocks. Last weekend they were finally finished and sewed together into a top.



But how to quilt? At first I´ve tought about a thin batting and machine quilting, but maybe I will use a thicker batting and handquilt.....



4 kommentarer:

Lee sa...

Its very beautiful! I think the handquilting would be lovely (although a lot of work!) Thanks for sharing.

Anonym sa...

Beautiful quilt

Sissel`s syglede sa...

WOW, for en flott blogg du har også så mye fint du lager. Takk for titten:-)
Klemz Sissel

mba college in Pune sa...

Hello