21 mars 2012

I´m still alive....

I haven´t disappeared, just a little bit too much stitching, if that´s possible.....It wasn´t easy to find all the fabrics for my latest projects, but when I did I´ve spent all my time together with my sewing machine.
Finally they are finished!

The first one in this series is the little baby quilt which you can find in the Fat Quarter-magazine.
The other parts are a bigger quilt, a diaper bag and some toys. Three new patterns, soon available in my shop.


Here´s another one that I hope will appear soon. It´s Crazy Dog 3. He is finished but I´ve had some problems with my website, that´s why you can´t find him there yet.
I´m searching for another technical solution and I hope it will be easier for me to publish then.....


2 kommentarer:

Maria sa...

Lovely fabrics you chose for your new projects.
Love the new dog.......

Hanne85501 sa...

thank you, will only gain pattern, then sew, how many are
Hanne servus from Bavaria